Internet and Phone System Down
Thursday and Friday February 24th and 25th
If you were trying to reach the school office or e-mail either Miss Kelly, Alba, teachers etc. you may not have received any response. Our phone system and internet went down on Thursday afternoon and was not restored until 4:00 PM Friday.
If you let a message on the answering machine it was erased when the system was rebooted.
Please checks your e-mail from TADS for steps in re-registering for
Some Questions Answered
YOU MUST REGISTER at myschools.nyc
using the school code of 06MAFQ
1. If your child is in the 4 year old program - Parents should have enrolled them for Kindergarten either here at OLQM or some other school.
2. Financial Assistance is available to parents who wish to attend OLQM -- please contact Alba in the school office at 212-567-3190 for assistance.
3. Kindergarten enrollment at OLQM is open until the class fills -- which is usually in June. Please read all documentation once you register your child for Kindergarten.
3K for All Questions
1. If your child is in the 3K program (Ms. Sanchez's, Ms. Colon's or Ms. Wasseem's class) - the parent must still enroll for OLQM for the 4 year old PreK For All Program through myschools.nyc. The enrollment window has not opened as of yet and we will notify you when it does. Priority is given to students who attend the 3K to attend the PreK For All 4 year old program. You must state that your child already attends the 3K program here at OLQM.
You must use the school code of 06MAFQ -- some parents have registered for the wrong school!
Application period for the the 4 year old program is open until March 18, 2022
2. Mrs. Zogka will assist parents in the 3 or 4 year old PreK For All Program regarding questions. Call the school office at 212-567-3190 and she will assist you or send her an e-mail.
3. Mrs. Zogka will be required to report to the NYC Department of Education where you are enrolling your child for next September in May.
Mrs. Rodriguez's Class
3 year old students must enroll for September through the link found on the school website of olqmnyc.org
4 year old students who will be attending OLQM Kindergarten with Ms. Ocasio will also be eligible for financial aid. Please speak to Alba regarding the application process.
In the next few weeks we will begin an advertising campaign for new students so please start the process of enrollment soon.
Again please call the office or speak to Mr. Woods if you have further questions.
Teacher's e-mail Addresses
Mrs. Rodriguez – PK-1 email@example.com
Mrs. Gonzalez – PK-2 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Serbones – PK-3 email@example.com
Mr. Taraza – PK-4 firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Sanchez – PK-5 email@example.com
Ms. Colon – PK-6 firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Wasseem PK-7 email@example.com
Ms. Ocasio - Kindergarten firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Saville – Grade 1 email@example.com
Mrs. Toscano – Grade 2 firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Wong – Grade 3 email@example.com
Mr. Bonilla -Grade 4 MrBonilla@olqmnyc.org `
Ms. Micic- Grade 5 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Montas – Grade 6 email@example.com
Ms. Slocum- Grade 7 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Woods/Mr. Guzman’s e-mail - email@example.com