Monday, March 30, 2020

Week of March 30, 2020 Announcements


On-Line Learning Tools

As we continue to assist your child through Google Classroom
 I ask that you monitor the assignments due or 
due date (for older students).
As I explained last week if you or your child cannot be present for the class as scheduled they are to see the work that the teacher has posted and complete it before midnight.  In this way we can keep attendance of who is completing work.
Alba has been recording the attendance in Educate as required by the Superintendent of Schools office. She will be calling parents when children have not logged on or completed work requested


On Friday, March 27th some classes launched Zoom video conferencing classes. I happened to be present in Ms. Wong's and Ms. Coello's class on Friday and greeted the students as they worked face to face with those teachers. Other teachers will be launching the program as they learn the mechanics of the program so please be patient. 
At this time these will be the only programs that we will work with students. There are many others but limiting the arena to two keeps the stress level down during a very stressful time in our country's history.

I meet with all teachers daily, through Zoom, in the morning and the afternoon so if parents wish me to bring up concerns please email me at olqm1@aol.com.

If parents would wish to have a Zoom meeting with Mr. Woods regarding their concerns we can also set that up -- please e-mail me should you want that meeting to take place. We would need your e-mail address and time most convenient time to have that meeting -- I will have Mr. Guzman here with me should a translator be needed.