Monday, October 10, 2011

Announcements Week of October 11, 2011

Dear Parents,

As some of you may have heard my mother died
on Sunday October 9, 2011 after a dealing with a
a number of health problems that began
in June of this year.

My mother was a volunteer in the school
library for a number of years and was a good
part of the staff here at OLQM.

The half day that was scheduled for Friday
of this week is being moved to Thursday and
dismissal will be at 12:00 noon.

Friday school will dismiss at the regular time
of 3:00 PM.

Wake will be on Wednesday October 12th
at Riverdale on the Hudson Funeral Home
6110 Riverdale Avenue
Bronx, New York 10471
718-884-6100

Funeral will be here at OLQM
Thursday October 13th at 10:00 AM.

I want to thank this opportunity to
thank the many parents who would inquire about
my mother on a daily basis and prayed for her health.

I will be back in my office on
Sunday October 16, 2011.

Gratefully,
Mr. Andrew G. Woods